Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I love animals




 


I love animals..
I have always loved animals.
I think we could all learn so much from them.
Our pets love us no matter what. They don't care what we look like, what kind of clothes we wear, if we have bad hair days or look like crap.. They love us unconditionally. 
 I can't imagine a life without these furry companions.. 

We are blessed to have four furry children. They all have their unique little personalities and keep us entertained.. On days when it feels like the world is out to get us, there's always purrs and licks to remind us we are loved. 

I grew up in a family of animal lovers.. We always had cats and dogs.. I don't remember a moment in time when we didn't have pets.  I don't think there's been a moment in my adult life when I didn't have a furry companion, either. 

I have to admit, I think I get along with animals better than people.. I'm an introvert by nature, enjoy quiet over conversation and enjoy my solitude.. I know..I sound like a hermit... but I just seem to get along with animals really well, at least, the animals that I've had in my life.. 

I've heard "hunters" say animals do not have a soul, so that's why it's ok to hunt them... All I can say to that is, how does a living creature love unconditionally if they don't have a soul? For me, I believe animals are a gift from God, and I look forward to reuniting with all the incredible furry friends I've made in this lifetime when my journey comes to it's end.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment